Private News Feeds Allow Students to Share Selectively
Students can post their contents and news right on a school-wide feed or just for a given group. They can poll the community with questions. They can set up meetings.
Groups customize their feed, only display the information they want. Group officers can communicate on a private channel, assign tasks to each other and post progress statuses.
Top Features & Benefits
- Share status, Photos, Links, Documents, Polls, Events, Meetings.
- Students can RSVP to events right from the feed.
- Comments and likes.
- Links to student profiles.
- Group officer-only posts.
- Groups can decide to display or hide their list of members, officers, events, etc.
Find Students with Similar Interests
Each group can share their list of members and allow you to search and explore profiles.
Any student can decide to be hidden from the other members of a group.
Manage and leverage network
- Searchable list of members
Profile photos and links to profiles.
- Students can hide themselves from other members.
- Officers can hide all members from each other.
Create Your Profile and Resume
Students can creat a profile with their information and their resume.
Extended Privacy Settings
You can decide to share or hide any of the data fields included in your profile.
Simple Ways to Share With Others
- Enter your profile information.
- Create your resume
(or download it from LinkedIn).
- Upload photos.
- Add links to your Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn pages.
- See the groups you have in common with others.
- Set the privacy settings for each field in your profile.
Students Know What is Happening On Campus
School-wide calendar with filtering options allow you to know what activites are on, to RSVP to events, or join new groups.
CampusGroups acts as a central platform which branches out to Websites and other social networks too.
Know What's On And Join
- View a school-wide calendar of events.
- Filter the calendar to only display what you are interested in.
- Download events to your personal calendar (Outlook, Google,etc).
- View and download the list of events your RSVP'ed to.
- Know what's coming up today, this week or later.