CampusGroups Account Manager (Full-Time)
Novalsys is the EdTech company behind the product CampusGroups. The CampusGroups platform lets you create a private community platform for your departments, student organizations, teams, alumni networks, and any other campus organizations. With powerful tools for communication, events, membership, payments, forms/surveys, budgeting & finance, integrated workflows and more, CampusGroups is where campus engagement happens. CampusGroups is implemented at universities, colleges and schools around the world including MIT, NYU, Yale, UCLA, University of Chicago, UC Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, London Business School and more.
CampusGroups is looking for a personable, tech-savvy professional to help build long term relationships with our customers. The Account Manager will operate as the lead point of contact post-sale to continue to build and maintain client satisfaction. A strong passion for improving client experience and satisfaction is a must. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter, team player, and thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Serve as a product expert - understand in detail, product function and technical setup
- Onboard new clients through product configuration and training
- Provide ongoing service and support to clients to include training, consultation, and best practice guidance
- Build relationships with existing contacts and expand relationship across campus
- Support the sales team
- Manage renewals
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year college degree
- Customer service
- Student Life/Affairs knowledge
- Start up/Ed Tech environment
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Travel: 25% (preferred)
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume.
Location: New York or Buffalo, NY, United States
Posted on: Apr 01, 2019
Apply for this job