CampusGroups Marketing Manager (Full-Time)
Novalsys is the EdTech company behind the product CampusGroups. The CampusGroups platform lets you create a private community platform for your departments, student organizations, teams, alumni networks, and any other campus organizations. With powerful tools for communication, events, membership, payments, forms/surveys, budgeting & finance, integrated workflows and more, CampusGroups is where campus engagement happens. CampusGroups is implemented at universities, colleges and schools around the world including MIT, NYU, Yale, UCLA, University of Chicago, UC Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, London Business School and more.
Novalsys is looking for a personable, tech-savvy professional to support overall business development and company growth through strategic communications. The Marketing Manager will build and implement our overall communication strategy for both prospects and current clients. A strong passion for improving client experience and satisfaction is a must. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter, team player, and thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Manage overall communications plan and execution
- Manage and optimize CRM system (HubSpot) for outgoing campaigns, reporting, and client information
- Improve marketing collateral to include website, newsletters, testimonials/case studies, product release notes, and more
- Plan and design client facing webinars and trainings
- Assist with special event planning such as conferences and client events
- Assist directly with clients as a part of the employee onboarding process
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year college degree
- Customer service
- Student Life/Affairs knowledge
- Start up/Ed Tech environment
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Travel: 15-25% (preferred)
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume.
Location: New York or Buffalo, NY, United States
Posted on: Apr 01, 2019
Apply for this job