Security Engineer (Full-Time)
Novalsys is an EdTech company catering to the needs of Universities and Schools. Its main product is called CampusGroups, a community management platform used by school administrators and student organizations to increase engagement and collaboration across campus. CampusGroups is implemented at universities, colleges and schools around the world, including MIT, NYU, Yale, UCLA, University of Chicago, UC Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, London Business School and more.
We are seeking Security Engineer to join our team in our San Francisco, New York City or Paris offices. You will get a chance to work on new and emerging products by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Answer cloud Security assessment questionnaires requested by clients
- Perform penetration testing on our applications
- Implement secure code standards and development methods
- Monitor intrusion attempts and injection attacks
- Monitor Access logs
- Create data Access policy for employees
- Because PCI level 2 compliant
- Implement controls and procedures
- On/Off board employees
- Train employees
- Partner with security agency to become SOC2 Type 2 certified
- Correctly balance security risk and product advancement
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors
- Perform security assessments
- Engineering student majoring in Computer Science.
- Ability to quickly understand and modify existing codebases
- You have strong curiosity and a willingness to learn and talk about emerging technologies along with a positive and enthusiastic engagement style.
- You know how to adapt to new environments and to demonstrate autonomy as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions.
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Team player who excels in a demanding environment.
- English and French.
- Deep understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Move between New York, San Francisco and Paris for a truly international experience.
- Work with a dynamic, fun and international team.
Location: Paris, France or New York City, United States
Posted on: Apr 01, 2019